Thursday, October 22, 2009

First post

Hello to everybody who accidentally stumbles upon this page! My name is Brandon Silver. I am a freshman at Oklahoma State University who has just decided to pursue a degree in some sort of art. My fascination is in pencil art only because of the time I spent doodling in math class over the years. I have never taken a class, but those who see my work say that I should consider it. I absolutely love to draw. I do it for fun in my past time to relieve stress and pass the time. I am enrolling in my first Art class this spring and I am very excited. I created this blog to show myself my progression, and get feedback from anybody willing to give it. I hope that this blog succeeds in improving my skill and helping me work towards my ultimate goal, which is becoming a concept artist for possibly a large name. I hope to have some of my work up as soon as I find a scanner! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment